Investment Risk Disclaimer
- Although we carefully evaluate potential returns based on historic performance, we make no representation or guarantee regarding the likelihood or probability that any actual or proposed investment product will in fact achieve a particular investment outcome or goal. Past performance is not a guarantee of future success, and in fact volatility means that returns in any period may be far above or below those of previous periods.
- Some customers may have investment results that materially differ from those indicated by the tools and projections on our CONNECT Platform. Your investments may lose some or all of their value. We are unable to predict or forecast market fluctuations or other uncertainties that may affect the value of any investment.
- Model predictions are inherently limited in that they do not represent actual trading nor material economic or market factors that might have had an impact. Investment performance projected by the CONNECT Platform is based on the currently recommended investment products and, for periods that pre-date the issuance of any of the reference assets within them, broad market indices.
- While the analytical tools on the CONNECT platform are designed to provide helpful investing guidance, you must carefully consider the appropriateness of the proposed investments based on your chosen Investment Profile and in light of your own personal financial circumstances, including cash flow needs, tax circumstances or other complex or subjective concerns. You are urged to use all available resources to educate yourself about investing in general, as well as the investments and the overall composition of your investments in relation to your Account.
- Additionally, market conditions and your personal financial circumstances may change suddenly or gradually over time. Monitoring and adjusting your investments in your Account to adapt to your changing circumstances including amending the information provided to us (including but not limited to, your investment risk appetite, investment targets and objectives) is your responsibility, and it is recommended that you reassess any investing programme on a regular basis to ensure that it remains consistent with your current financial resources and investment objectives.